In collaboration with partner organisations, BUCA can provide various forms of training.
A. First-use instruction:
When vehicles are delivered, BUCA's driving instructor gives each user elementary instructions for:
- operating the new vehicle
- operating optionally fitted equipment
- daily preventive maintenance/check
These instructions are both static and dynamic.
B. Code 95 permanent education:
Besides these product-oriented training courses, specific training programmes can be organised that cover working safely and sensibly with the equipment in more depth. Participants in these training courses can achieve permanent education points within the framework of Code 95.
This can, for example, include:
- Truck-mounted crane operator - basic hoisting (TCVT W4.04)
- TCVT compulsory in-service training
- Truck-mounted crane operator - loading and unloading
- Truck-mounted crane basic course
- Working with container unloading systems
- Truck mounted forklift basic course
- Specific expertise for underground containers
- Basic module for driving tipper trucks
- Driving a tipper truck off road
A. Introduction to product engineering:
A number of weeks before delivery, a basic training course is given for technicians that explains the specific technical features of the product. This training course is provided by the importer's training department.
B. Practical training:
A 2-day training course that focuses on preventive maintenance. Through a “do and learn” approach, technicians are given the opportunity to practise on comparable products beforehand.