Commercial vehicles and trucks are the pivot in a logistics process. Unexpected breakdowns often directly cause logistics problems in business operations. Only people who possess the necessary experience and know-how can provide a good quality after-sales service.
In short, we operate in a sector of industry in which in-depth professional expertise, experience and creativity are vitally important for being able to work successfully together with our customers. The operational availability and efficiency of your business assets receive our complete attention and care.
Our service centres are equipped to work on:
- Trailer axles, including BPW, SAF and ROR
- Tail lifts, including D’Hollandia, Interlift and Palfinger
- Truck-mounted cranes, including PALFINGER, Hiab, HMF and Atlas
- Container unloading systems, including PALFINGER, NCH, Leebur, Bennes Marel and VDL
- Tippers and walking floor trailers, including ATM, Kögel, Stas and Schwarzmüller
- Car transporters such as, Lohr
- Low loaders and container chassis, including Broshuis and Nooteboom
There are of course infinitely more applications and possibilities in other sectors in which our know-how would have added value. We are open to ideas and relish new challenges.